1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to residents from the 103 countries members of the Protocol of Madrid aged 18 or over except employees of It's On Magazine, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be decided by the It's On Magazine staff in accordance with the closing date specified on the Specific Competition Page. Winners will be notified within the time period advised by mail.
3. It's On Magazine reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
4. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence It's On Magazine a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (online) for publicity and news purposes.
5. It's On Magazine will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. It's On Magazine takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
8. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes by It's On Magazine in any and all media.
9. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. It's On Magazine reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our or our partners’ discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
11. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of It's On Magazine or its employees, It's On Magazine will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. In the event that part of the prize needs to be cancelled there will be no equivalent value prize offered in return.
13. All prizes are administered by our partners and arrangements for their distribution or orchestration will be made by them.
14. For U.S. competition entrants must be 21 and over.
4. By entering a competition by text you confirm that you are bound by all of It's On Magazine’s competition terms and conditions, as above